If you wish to cancel your order before we’ve despatched it, please call 0800 999 5990 to request cancellation. We always attempt to despatch orders swiftly so if you need to cancel your order this has to be actioned as soon as possible! Please note that made to order items cannot be cancelled once the factory has started to manufacture the item(s), please call to discuss. Your rights to cancel during the Cooling Off Period excludes bespoke items custom made to your specification.
Please note once we have despatched an item(s) to you, the item cannot be cancelled and the below returns process comes into effect with their respective charges.
Returning Online Products
We offer a 14 day returns policy for goods purchased where you have changed your mind or require an exchange – subject to terms and conditions outlined below.
All returns must include a returns form within the package which can be downloaded below and a unique returns authorisation code from one of our customer service representatives by contacting us on 0800 999 5990, emailing email@example.com or engaging with us via a live chat. Made to order products (e.g furniture with bespoke fabric/wood colour) cannot be returned unless faulty.
14 Day Returns:
If you are not happy with your order, you have the right to return unused goods in their original, unopened packaging for a refund or exchange. Delivery charges incurred during the sale are non-refundable. If you wish to exchange your product it might be faster to place a new order whilst we are processing the return and credit note on your original purchase.
You have 14 days from the date you received your goods to contact us to arrange for a refund or exchange, returned goods should be received by the business within 14 days of the return authorisation. If you are returning goods to us, you are responsible for arranging and paying for the postage which is non-refundable.
Credit notes are generally processed within 10 working days of receipt by the business and will refunded via the original payment method. If you have not received a refund within this time period, please contact your courier to ensure the goods have been delivered back to us and obtain a proof of delivery.
Damaged or Faulty Goods:
Goods should be checked that they are received and in good condition prior to signing the couriers handheld or delivery paperwork, goods which are identified as damaged should be signed for as received and damaged and reported to the Company within 3 working days of receipt.
If your goods are damaged or faulty from non-delivery reasons, you can return the goods to us within 30 days of delivery to obtain a refund or exchange.
The goods must be unused and in the original packaging. You should contact one of our customer service representatives by contacting us on 0800 999 5990, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or engaging with us via a live chat to obtain a unique returns authorisation code and complete the returns form which can be downloaded from here. You will need to provide us with the following information:
- Your original order number
- Product code and description
- Fault/damage details
- Photo’s which how the fault or damages as clearly as possible
We will arrange for one of our carrier partners to collect the goods from you directly.
When returning goods, we recommend that you use a reputable courier company and ensure the correct details for weight and dimensions are entered and use an insured tracking service. We accept no liability for lost or damaged goods. If goods have the incorrect postage applied, we cannot accept any charges incurred. Some services available for returns are:
Shortages or incorrect items delivered should be reported to one of our customer service representatives by contacting us on 0800 999 5990, emailing email@example.com or engaging with us via a live chat within 3 working days of delivery. Images to support the process would be advantageous.
For hygiene reasons, we will not accept any returns on goods classed as washable or re-usable such as gloves, pads and underwear etc…
We are unable to accept returns of specially ordered, bespoke or made-to-measure products.
We are only able to accept returns with a valid returns form or the equivalent information. Parcels received without a returns form will be processed for recycling.
Returning goods upon the death of a family member
If you wish to return a product, we ask that you first refer to our refund policy where you will find information on what we can and cannot refund, as well as any charges that may apply. Please download this document to read our returns policy in the event of the death of a family member
Showroom Returns Policy
- Items returned to the showroom are eligible for a credit note or exchange to the value of the order.
- Please contact the us as soon as possible within the returns period to notify us of your decision.
- The item(s) must be returned complete, unused, in an undamaged state and in the original packaging.
- If the item(s) are not returned in their original condition, we reserve the right to charge for repair/restocking fee.
- If on return of the goods, whether by post, self-delivery or courier, we find that necessary packaging is missing, then we reserve the right to charge a fee of up to £100 to repackage the item(s).
Engineered Collection Policy
Where goods need to be dismantled to enable return we can arrange to send a mobility technician to collect the product from you at a convenient time.
- If this service is required, please notify us by phone or in writing within 14 days of the product being delivered.
- By ordering this service you agree to pay a cost of £100 (confirmed beforehand) as an engineer service fee.
- If your product(s) were delivered by Standard Delivery and you wish to return them via courier you’ll incur one of the following charges, depending on the product.
- At Countrywide Care & Mobility we always think of our customers first. However, the charges below are incurred by ourselves when we arrange a courier to collect your item, so if you select a returns collection you are agreeing to pay the return fee in full.
Returns Collection Fee
|Orders under £40
|Daily Living Aids
|Patient & Handling