If you wish to cancel your order before we’ve despatched it, please call 0800 999 5990 to request cancellation. We always attempt to despatch orders swiftly so if you need to cancel your order this has to be actioned as soon as possible!
Please note once we have despatched an item(s) to you, the item cannot be cancelled and the below returns process comes into effect with their respective charges.
Returning Online Products
Our returns process is simple & straightforward
- You have the right to return your order within 14 calendar days of receiving the goods. After this period we cannot accept any returns.
- To cancel your order you must contact us via telephone to notify us of your decision to return. Below are our full details if you need to contact us for another reason.
Telephone: 0800 999 5990
Countrywide Health & Mobility
National Distribution Centre
Park Spring Road
- To receive a full refund the product(s) must be returned complete, unused, in an undamaged state and in the original packaging.
- We will not refund you any supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the most cost effective standard delivery offered by us.
- If the product(s) are not returned in their original condition, we reserve the right to charge for repair or replacement of any product(s).
- We're happy for you to unpack the item and inspect it properly. However, if you’ve used or installed it we will only make a partial refund to cover the loss in value of the product. This could be up to 50% of the price of the item.
- If on return of the goods, whether by post, self-delivery, courier, or any other carrier we find that original packaging is missing then we reserve the right to charge a £100 fee to repackage the product(s).
- Unfortunately & obviously we cannot accept returns on product(s) that are “Made To Order”, have been specially adapted to suit an individual’s requirements, or for products that can void Health & Safety regulations if used e.g. incontinence, bathroom or toilet products. A refund can only be given if the product(s) arrives faulty, damaged or incorrect. For incontinence products a refund can only be given if the outer packaging/wrapping is intact ie unopened.
- If you have purchased a product and collected from the showroom you can return it, however if your delivery was delivered by engineer / or courier we are unable to accept returns to store.
Returning goods upon the death of a family member
If you wish to return a product, we ask that you first refer to our refund policy where you will find information on what we can and cannot refund, as well as any charges that may apply. Please download this document to read our returns policy in the event of the death of a family member
Showroom Returns Policy
- Items returned to the showroom are eligible for a credit note or exchange to the value of the order.
- Please contact the us as soon as possible within the returns period to notify us of your decision.
- The item(s) must be returned complete, unused, in an undamaged state and in the original packaging.
- If the item(s) are not returned in their original condition, we reserve the right to charge for repair/restocking fee.
- If on return of the goods, whether by post, self-delivery or courier, we find that necessary packaging is missing, then we reserve the right to charge a fee of up to £100 to repackage the item(s).
Engineered Collection Policy
Where goods need to be dismantled to enable return we can arrange to send a mobility technician to collect the product from you at a convenient time.
- If this service is required, please notify us by phone or in writing within 14 days of the product being delivered.
- By ordering this service you agree to pay a cost of £100 (confirmed beforehand) as an engineer service fee.
- If your product(s) were delivered by Standard Delivery and you wish to return them via courier you’ll incur one of the following charges, depending on the product.
- At Countrywide Care & Mobility we always think of our customers first. However, the charges below are incurred by ourselves when we arrange a courier to collect your item, so if you select a returns collection you are agreeing to pay the return fee in full.
Returns Collection Fee
|Orders under £40||£7.50|
|Daily Living Aids||£20.00|
|Patient & Handling||£60.00|