The Drive Phantom Self Propelled Wheelchair is the perfect choice for users who need a wheelchair that is easy to transport and store. This wheelchair features quick-release 24" pneumatic wheels, a half-fold mechanism and quick release swing-away footrests and wheels, making it easy to take apart and take with you wherever you go. The padded seat and back upholstery ensure user comfort, while the angle and height adjustable armrests provide customizable support.
- Pushbutton angle adjustable arms allowing for enhanced comfort and easy access to work surfaces
- Ergonomic handle for swing in & out footrests
- Supports users up to 21st (135kg)
- Stylish two-tone padded upholstery
- Half-fold mechanism and swing-away footrests to cater for easy storage and transportation
- Removable padded seat and back upholstery
- Long-reaching brakes are easily activated by user or attendant for stable parking
- Quick-release 24" wheels
- Excellent lightweight aluminium frame with single cross brace is strong and stable, yet very lightweight for transporting and easily folded for storage
- Stepper tubes enable attendant to safely raise front wheels for mounting curbs
- Angle & height adjustable armrests
- Tool-free adjustable footrest supports user requirements and swings away to facilitate transfers
- Generous 19" seat width
- 7" front castors
|Display Barnsley Store
|Maximum User Weight
Standard delivery is available on products across the website. For large products such as mobility scooters and wheelchairs, your order will be delivered using a palletised service and manual handling will be required. For orders over £75 ex VAT, standard delivery is free!
Next Working Day Delivery
Next working day delivery is available on selected smaller items such as incontinence pants and pads and is available for mainland UK orders only. Order before 3pm Monday to Friday to receive your order on the next working day. Please note that we do not deliver on weekends or bank holidays.
Home Assembly Delivery
Our home assembly service costs £99 and guarantees safe installation and setup of mobility scooters and profiling beds. This includes delivery, assembly and a demonstration on how to use your new product. Our installation partner will contact you to arrange a suitable day to deliver and install your products within 14 working days.